Barcelona Restaurant offers upscale ambiance perfect for everything from a night out, to a romantic dinner or a business luncheon with impeccable service and the finest Mediterranean cuisine.
In addition to the romantic dining room with an alcove bar and a Tuscan feel, Barcelona also offers an outdoor deck with floral gardens and an intimate second floor perfect for business meetings or large dinner.
Together, Chef Paul Perez and Minerva Martinez, strive to keep Barcelona one of Albany’s finest establishments. With a menu of only the highest quality, including the sustainable seafood dishes, finest cuts of meat, distinguished bar selections, and a wine list composed of classic bottles and delectable wines by the glass, Barcelona lives up to its reputation.
Selections From The Barcelona Restaurant Menu:
- Sopa De Almejas- Dozen clams sautéed with garlic, olive oil & marinara, served hot, medium, or mild. With garlic toast points
- Caracoles- Escargot, garlic, olive oil, roasted red peppers in a white wine pesto sauce, served over grilled Italian bread
- Salad Valencia- Grilled filet of salmon over mixed greens, black olives, roasted red peppers, dried cranberries, tossed in low-fat raspberry vinaigrette
- Greens & Beans (V) – Sautéed escaroles, spinach, and white beans in garlic and olive oil, over gluten free penne pasta
- Butternut Squash Ravioli (V)- Ravioli stuffed with puréed butternut squash & finished in a delicious tomato cream sauce. Garnished with garlic toast points
- Chicken Paella– Sautéed chicken & chorizo sausage, onions, sweet peppers & peas mixed with saffron rice
- Chicken Riccollano– Fried cutlet topped with ricotta, spinach, tomato sauce & mozzarella served with linguini
- Clams Ala Genovese- Whole clams sautéed with olive oil and garlic with white beans, fresh tomatoes and spinach, in a white wine sauce over linguini
- Seafood Paella- Clams, mussels, shrimp, lobster, calamari, chorizo sausage, red & green peppers, peas & onions served over saffron rice
- Pez Espada Romesco– Sautéed in olive oil & garlic. Bite sized cubes of swordfish, whole clams, green peppers, fresh tomatoes, onions, white beans, tomato sauce & roasted almonds. Served over saffron rice
- Grilled Filet Mignon Rojos- Finished in an Español sauce with garlic, roasted red peppers & a rioja red wine reduction. Served with roasted red potatoes & vegetables
- Veal Daniel- Battered veal, mushrooms, & prosciutto in a Jack Daniel’s cream sauce served over linguini