The New York Restaurant, where history speaks for itself! A revival restaurant dating back to 1922, when life was simple and a steak was just $1.50.
Now owned by a Polish-American who is taking us back in time, to the best things in life… Food, Music & Spirits. Live music with casual dining will unite all types, who value these simple pleasures in life.
The New York Restaurant is like a saloon of the past, where political correctness is incorrect. In any event the live music with casual dining will unite all types who value the simple pleasures in life! Natasha Witka has worked hard to bring back The New York Restaurant and invites you to experience local music, food and spirit makers from the Hudson Valley.
The menu includes in-house cured meats, like Kielbasa, a pork chop that keep the swine on a chase. Other favorites like pierogi, European-style thin crust flatbreads, seared salmon with celery root and a brie burger with arugula & lemon shallot vinagrette. NYR also offers vegetarian and vegan options.
The New York Restaurant is committed to serving the community with an old world experience, where local artists are comfortable making music, where Hudson Valley craft beer makers and distillers produce spirits from field to bottle are featured, and where food is prepared by combining fresh new world ingredients and old world savory recipes that are delectable.
Selections from The New York Restaurant Menu:
- Pierogi – Our signature selection. House-made potato and cheese, sautéed bacon and onion chutney, sour cream
- Polska Kielbasa – Authentic recipe, thick cut topped with house sauerkraut, served with pickle & mustard.
- Black & Bleu Flat Bread – Grilled marinated flank steak, bleu cheese crumbles, caramelized onions, flame grilled potbelly mushrooms, roasted red bell peppers
- Bigos (Hunters Stew) – Cabbage, kielbasa, kraut, mushroom, tomato Authentic flavor stewed with bones. Please be aware you may find bone particulates.
- Brussel Sprout Chips – Hand peeled, crispy, truffle oil, parmesan cheese
- Cast Iron Cowboy Rib-Eye – Melted horseradish cream sauce, bacon, creamy mashed or rice pilaf, seasonal veg
- Maple Butter Chop – Seasoned pork chop, creamy mashed or rice pilaf, apple sauce, kraut
- Stuffed Peppers Roasted Vegetable & Quinoa – Roasted Vegetable, Quinoa, goat cheese crumbles, arugula pesto
- Seared Salmon – Celery root puree, brushed with lemon-dill aioli, rice pilaf, seasonal veg
- Factory Burger – Caramelized onion, bacon, roasted jalapeño mayo