Union Restaurant & Bar Latino opened its doors in September of 2007 in Haverstraw, New York and continues to grow in popularity thanks to its many loyal patrons and valued staff.
Partner-owners Chef Jose David Martinez and Maître d’hôtel Paulo Feteira shared their vision, passion and talent to open a restaurant that showcases a diverse, yet classic cuisine of Latin-fusion dishes. Located in the historic Pressler Building, the restaurant offers a friendly and relaxed hacienda style atmosphere, impeccable service and a great wine list.
Union is the perfect place for a romantic evening, family gathering, special occasion or for entertaining clients. Private parties and events can be arranged especially for you by our expert and professional staff.
Selections From The Union Restaurant & Bar Latino Menu:
- RICOTTA BEET ESPLANADE SALAD GF – Roasted beet, chayote, honey, ricotta cheese & candied walnuts
- SOPA DE CEBOLLA Veg – Onion soup, Madeira wine & Manchego cheese
- GUACAMOLE CARAMBA! GF – Crabmeat, guacamole & smoked Paprika corn tortilla chips
- INDIAN NAAN PIZZA Veg – Flat bread, tomato, black olives, queso fresco, artichoke pesto & baby arugula
- CEVICHE MARIQUITAS GF – Shrimp, avocado, tomato & plantain chips
- Filet Mignon Medalions GF – Caja Yuca & rosemary Portobello mushroom sauce
- Grilled Pork Chop Habanero GF – Sautéed onions, peppers, tomato, & pure de papas
- Papa al Horno GF – Baked potato, lobster, scallops, shrimp & shitake, fava beans & lobster sauce
- Carne Asada GF – Sirloin steak with garlic yucca gratin, & brandy peppercorn sauce
- RED SNAPPER PIMIENTO GF – Arborio risotto, green peas & piquillo sauce
- Spinach Ricotta Queso Dumpling Veg – Fresh basil tomato sauce & shaved pecorino
- CARAMEL FLAN – Caramel sauce & fresh fruits
- BANANA CARAMELIZADA – Warm banana split with toasted sugar almonds
- CHOCOLATE NATILLA – Chocolate, caramel mousse, with Tahitian crème anglaise