In creating Mina’s Spanish Kitchen our vision was simple, we wanted to create a “dinner table” that would happily welcome you, your family and your friends and make you feel at home. A place that would have a warm family atmosphere and great home-style cooking.
Each meal is prepared with the heart and soul of a Spanish kitchen; our chefs use only the freshest ingredients and carefully season all of our dishes with authentic Spanish spices. Mina’s Spanish Kitchen brings you the combined styles and flavors from the Caribbean, central and south American cuisine.
Selections from the Mina’s Spanish Kitchen Menu:
- Empanadas – Two crispy stuffed pastries filled with your choice of beef, chicken or cheese.
- Chorizo Español – Spanish sausage sliced and sautéed with peppers and onions in olive oil.
- Ceviche de Camarones – A cold dish of shrimp marinated in lime juice with diced tomatoes, peppers, onions and cilantro in a special sauce.
- Ensalada de Aguacate – Slices of ripe avocado on a bed of mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumbers and red cabbage with thinly sliced red onions in our delicate house dressing.
- Tradicional Cubano Sandwich – Freshly roasted pork, ham, Swiss cheese, pickles and a touch of mustard pressed on crunchy Cuban bread with our signature mojito dressing. tomatoes, and pickles pressed on crunchy Cuban bread.
- Tacos – Three soft corn tortillas filled with your choice of seasoned chicken, roast pork or steak topped with cilantro, onions and pico de gallo. Served with a portion of yellow rice, black beans, sour cream and salsa verde.