By the Way Bakery is an old-fashioned bakery where everything is made by hand, from scratch, in small batches. And, by the way, all our baked goods are gluten-free and dairy-free. They’re also certified kosher. Most important, everything we make is as delicious as – if not better than – most conventional baked goods.
Blueberry muffins bursting with blueberries. A lemon layer cake made with fresh lemon zest and filled with homemade lemon curd. A chocolate chip cookie made with the finest Belgian chocolate. A smile you can taste.
Selections From The By The Way Bakery Menu:
- Almond Cookies… our award-winning cookie, with a crunchy caramelized exterior and an exceptionally
moist and chewy interior
- Coconut Pecan Chewies… the chocolate chip cookie meets the coconut macaroon to create a deliriously decadent treat
- Pear Cranberry Muffins… cinnamon and nutmeg add spicy warmth to sweet pears and tart cranberries
- Banana Walnut Muffins… the candied walnuts on top and the toasted walnuts inside are the perfect foil for the intense banana flavor
- Marble Tea Cake… the velvety flavor of vanilla combined with dark, earthy semi-sweet chocolate
- Black & White Layer Cake… moist cocoa-based chocolate cake with vanilla chiffon frosting
- Coconut Cloud Layer Cake… a luscious coconut layer cake covered in coconut flakes
- Spiced Carrot Layer Cake… made with fresh carrots, covered in creamy white frosting and encircled with candied pecans
- Red Velvet Layer Cake… four striking ruby red layers offset by creamy white frosting
- Mediterranean Orange Almond Cake… a wonderfully moist, dense and aromatic flourless cake
- Mocha Walnut Torte… an elegant dessert with rich chocolate flavor and deep notes of espresso