Lia’s Mountain View is the restaurant home of three generations of the Mirto Family. You’re invited to join them for fresh pastas, home baked breads, savory sauces, local meats, veggies, prime seafood and fantastic desserts.
Their bread is house made every day. The pasta sauces? Home made and scrumptious. Olive oil? Extra Virgin, of course. Salads? Fresh, fresh, fresh with home-made dressings! Cheeses? Coach Farm and Chaseholm. Beef? Joseph Meiller, right here in Pine Plains. Fish? Fresh from Hunts Point Market in the Bronx.
What draws folks back for dinner at Lia’s time after time? We call it Home Made Italian food. Our restaurant is our home, where we cook and entertain you, our friends. We source ingredients the way we do in Italy, fresh herbs and vegetables from our garden, and everything else is fresh and local. Chef Nick learned recipes from his parents, Giuseppe and Nina, and brings his own 20 years of experience to meeting the discerning tastes of Dutchess County diners.
Selections from the Lia’s Mountain View Restaurant Menu:
- Margherita Pizza – fresh mozzarella, marinara & fresh basil
- Quattro Formaggi Pizza – ricotta, parmigiano, gorgonzola & mozzarella
Prosciutto & Arugula Pizza 0 fresh mozzarella, prosciutto, arugula, drizzled w/EVOO, & romano cheese
- Eggplant Napoleon – panko crusted eggplant w/herbed ricotta cheese, roasted red peppers, housemade mozzarella, basil & balsamic glaze
- Crispy Fried Moonlight Chaorce – local Chaseholm cheese-panko crusted & fried, served w/toasts & seasonal chutney
- Romana – romaine lettuce, crumbled bleu cheese, walnuts & balsamic vinaigrette
- Steak Au-Poivre – 12 oz. NY Strip Steak coated w/cracked black pepper & pan seared w/brandy demi-glace
- Tortellini Valdostano – cheese tortellini tossed w/sautéed chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, bleu cheese, walnuts & cream
- Chicken Rigatoni – sautéed chicken w/ peppers, mushrooms & onions tossed w/ rigatoni in a spicy & creamy tomato red wine & parmesan sauce
- Shrimp & Scallop Mountain View – sea scallops & shrimp w/artichokes, mushrooms & a white wine-lobster sauce, over linguine
- Scallops & Spinach – sea scallops sautéed w/spinach & roasted peppers in a sherry cream sauce
- Vivace: chicken — sautéed w/artichokes, tomatoes, mushrooms & sherry cream sauce
- Monreale: chicken — sautéed w/mushrooms, artichokes, capers, shallots, sage, madeira wine & cream