Pancho Villa’s Mexican Restaurant is a family owned and operated authentic Mexican Restaurant that has been proudly serving Tannersville New York since 1993. Rooted in tradition, our passion is sharing great food and good company. Come in and enjoy the best in authentic Mexican Cuisine.
Selections From The Pancho Villa’s Mexican Restaurant Menu:
- Taquitos – Corn tortillas filled with shredded beef or chicken or beef, rolled up and fried to a crisp golden brown. Served with sour cream and salsa
- Shrimp stuffed Jalapeños – Jalapeño peppers stuffed with shrimp and Monterrey Jack cheese, batter dipped and fried.
- Nachos Supreme – Corn tortilla chips topped with beef or chicken, refried beans, melted cheese, jalapeños, green peppers, onions, tomatoes, black olives and mild, red enchilada sauce
- Paella Valenciana – Lobster, Shrimp, Clams, Mussels, Chicken, Pork & sausage streamed and served with saffron rice, and soup or salad
- Carne Asada a la Tampiqueña – Grilled flank steak served with a cheese enchilada, guacamole, pico de gallo, rice and refried beans
- Lomo de Cerdo Enchilado – Pork loin sautéed with a Mexican red chili sauce served with rice, refried beans and corn tortillas
- Pollo al Ajillo (Garlic Chicken) – Chicken breast sautéed in a garlic sauce served with rice, green beans and choice of soup or salad
- Camarones en Adobo – Jumbo shrimp sautéed in a spicy red adobo sauce served with rice, refried beans and choice of soup or salad
- Mole Poblano – Chicken breast in a traditional mole sauce made from dried chili peppers, 17 different spices and Mexican chocolate. Served with rice, refried beans, and your choice of salad or tortillas.
- Flautas – Flour tortillas filled with shredded beef or chicken, rolled up like a flute and fried to a crisp, golden brown. Serviced with sour cream, guacamole, rice and refried beans,
- El Pancho Villa Burger – A massive burger topped with lettuce, tomato and American cheese. Served with french fries and guacamole.
- Enchiladas de Camarones – Two corn tortillas filled with shrimp sautéed in Pancho’s special blend of spices and a mild, red enchilada sauce and topped with melted cheese. Served with sour cream, rice and refried beans.