Aquario Restaurant is a Portuguese and Brazilian restaurant that overlooks beautiful Silver Lake in West Harrison, New York and is just minutes from bustling White Plains.
The views in the main dining room take diners to Portugal with the scenic murals that surround them. The cuisine is pleasing to all because of its diversity.
Aquario serves everything from the freshest fish to the most tender cuts of meat to the most succulent poultry. Fresh vegetables and rice and beans accompany every meal and desserts seduce even the most discerning eye.
Selections From The Aquario Restaurant Menu:
- Smoked Brook Trout Filet Served with Horseradish on the Side
- Honeydew Melon Served with Imported Prosciutto di Parma
- Mediterranean Octopus Salad
- Mediterranean Octopus Broiled Served with Sautéed Garlic in Olive Oil
- New Bedford Squid Stuffed with Shrimp and Minced Vegetables
- Fresh Imported Portuguese Sardines Broiled Served with Fresh Roasted Peppers
- Silver Seam Bream (Dourada), Filet or Whole Fish Broiled in Lemon and Olive Oil
- Deep Sea Black Grouper Pan Sautéed Served in a Light Shrimp Sauce
- Yellow Fin Tuna Pan Sautéed in White Wine, a Touch of Garlic Mustard Sauce and Fresh Cilantro
- Center Cut of Sword Fish Broiled Topped with Sautéed Onions in Balsamic Vinegar
- Portuguese Fisherman Rice Stew, and Shellfish, Lobster, Mussels, Clams, Sea Scallops and Shrimp for Two
- Mariscada – Portuguese Style Bouillabaisse of Fish and Shellfish in Red Sauce
- Chicken Char-Broiled In the Bone Served with Garlic and Fresh Parsley Sauce
- Alentejana- Cubes of Pork Loin and Little Neck Clams Sautéed in Wine and Fresh Cilantro
- Osso Buco- Veal Shank Braised in a Light Sauce of White Wine and Fresh Tomato Pureé
- Sirloin Steak Char-Broiled Served with Roast Potatoes & Broccoli Rabe
- Rib-Eye Steak Char-Broiled Served withThree Jumbo Shrimp Broiled Butterfly Style
- Rack of Lamb Broiled Served with a Touch of Garlic Sauce