Cafe Mio specializes in fresh, locally sourced cuisine crafted with love by owner and chef, Michael Bernardo.
Cafe Mio opened in May 2010 and is located inside Gardiner Gables of Gardiner, NY. Since then, esteemed Chef Michael Bernardo has been serving both quality interpretations of classic dishes and bold new ventures chalked in daily on the specials board.
Cafe Mio’s interior reflects the unique taste of the surrounding area while also paying tribute to Gardiner’s storied past. The warm and comforting backdrop, ornate with the work of local artists, blends into the heart of the bustling open-kitchen eatery.
Selections From The Cafe Mio Menu:
- Breakfast Sandwich: Three Eggs with Ham & Cheddar, served with Greens
- The Mio Breakfast: Two Eggs, Bacon, Roasted Potatoes, Greens & Toast
- Black Forest Ham and Cheddar Omelet: served with Greens & Toast
- Apple Cinnamon French Toast: served with Local Maple Syrup
- Grilled Cheese with Avocado and Tomato
- Ahi Tuna Wrap with Cucumber, Avocado and Wasabi
- Chicken Wrap: with Bacon, Cheddar, Avocado, Tomato and Greens
- Blackened Catfish Sandwich: Red Pepper Remoulade
- Banana-Bacon French Toast: in dulce de leche cream sauce
- Homemade Corned Beef Hash Topped with Two Eggs any style
- Grilled Cheese with Avocado and Tomato 9oz Burger: served with Tomato, Onion & Greens.
- BBQ Pulled Pork: with Slaw and Greens B.L.T: with Roasted Garlic Mayo Chicken Wrap: with Bacon,
- Cheddar, Avocado, Tomato and Greens