Storm King Tavern, located at Storm King Golf Club in the Hudson Highlands has panoramic views of the mountains and Black Rock Forest.
Storm King Golf Club is one of the oldest courses in America. We serve locally sourced ingredients from the Hudson Valley in our Tavern and classic dining room, overlooking the golf course.
No matter what the occasion, Storm King Catering begins the party planning process with a consultation to help you organize all the party components, from food to drinks to wait staff and any furnishings you might need for your festivities. Our essential goal is to provide party fare that reflects the personality and style of every host and every event; a service that is custom-tailored to individual tastes, settings and seasons.
Selections from the Storm King Tavern Menu:
- Sausage Slices – Paired w/ warm seasoned pan seared potatoes and mustard
- Vegetable Spring Rolls – (2) Served w/ Thai Chili dipping sauce
- Burrito Bowl- Turkey, Chicken Breast or Shrimp (Choose base of salad or rice)
- Seared Tuna Bowl – w/ Quinoa, Edamame, Arugula with Asian Vinaigrette
- Wings – One dozen jumbo wings w/ your choice of sauce: Buffalo, Thai Chili, Garlic Parmesan or BBQ
- Crab Cakes – 2 Crab Cakes w/ Remoulade Sauce
- Tortellini – Choice of sauce bolognese, alfredo or garlic and olive oil and broccoli
- Chicken Francese – Lightly coated chicken cutlets w/ a lemon butter and white wine sauce
- Chicken Picatta – w/ a sauce of butter, lemon juice, capers, and white wine
- SKT Burger – Cheddar, Swiss, or American cheese add 2 Served w/ fries or onion rings
- Grilled Reuben – w/ Pastrami or Rueben w/ Saurkraut, Swiss on rye w/ russian dressing
- Burger Dog – 8 ounces of beef on split hot dog roll w/ drizzled cheese & fries. Add pickles & mustard or onion & tomato
- Nachos – w/ cheese and jalapenos with sour cream & salsa. add guacamole