A Dobbs Ferry hot dog shop, The Dobbs Dawg House puts a creative spin on a classic American food. Owners Jeff and Rob have pushed this American classic out of its traditional envelope and into a whole new taste. You might be unsure and surprised with some of the combinations, but it will all make sense as you are finishing your last bite.
The Dobbs Dawg House offers the highest quality hot dogs, delicious recipes, fresh ingredients, homemade sauces and toppings to the community families, students, sports teams, and residents. A food truck was added to the Dawg House family in March and has been a huge hit for parties and events.
Some selections from the Dobbs Dawg House Menu:
- BUILD YOUR OWN DAWG – Choose from a Naked Dawg – Get it plain, or go crazy with toppings. No A No Dawgs Allowed – No animals were harmed in the making of this soy protein veggie dawg, or a Turkey Dawg – Not in the mood for an original beef dog, try our mouth watering turkey dawg. And then start adding your own toppings.
- Old School Dawg – brown mustard, red onion sauce & sauerkraut
- Trailer Park Dawg – melted cheese & crushed potato chips
- Everything Bagel Dawg – cream cheese, everything bagel spice & scallions.
- Border Dawg – sauce, avocado cream, melted cheese & diced onions
- S’more Dawg – chocolate sauce, marshmallows & graham cracker crumbs.
- Sushi Dawg – ginger soy mayo, wasabi cream, seaweed salad, pickled ginger & sesame seeds.
- Heat Seeker – chipotle hot sauce, cherry peppers, banana peppers, diced jalapeños & sport peppers.
- Obey Not – cream cheese, chipotle hot sauce, yellow mustard, banana peppers, pickle spear, coleslaw, celery salt & potato chips.
- Turkey Club – deep fried turkey dog, avocado cream, bacon, pickle spear, lettuce, tomato, cheddar cheese & black pepper.
- Mango Tango – teriyaki glaze & diced mango pieces
- Reuben Dawg – brown mustard, 1000 island, Swiss cheese & sauerkraut