Gleason’s serves fresh and delicious food made from scratch. Their signature 12 inch sourdough pizzas are made with their own sourdough starter which has been with them from the start, and they take pride in crafting the food you’ll eat.
The backbone of any great flatbread is the crust. Gleason’s dough is made with only flour, water, starter and salt. The dough is slowly proofed with their house sourdough starter – not packaged bread yeast – to give the final product exceptional texture and depth of flavor.
Selections From The Gleason’s Menu:
- Pan-seared Salmon – Seared Faroe Island Salmon with Mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes and Grilled Asparagus
- NY Strip Steak – Sauteed Green Beans, Roasted Fingerling Potatoes -25
- Pasta Frutti de Mare – Calamari, Clams, Shrimp, Salmon, Slightly Spicy Red Sauce, Linguine
- Water Works Pizza – GF Cauliflower Base, Butternut Squash, Zucchini, Spinach, Cauliflower, Parmesan
- Boardwalk Pizza – Red Base, Sausage, Pepperoni, Caramelized Onions, Green Peppers, Shredded Mozzarella
- Gleason’s Meatballs – Beef, veal and pork with marinara, melted mozzarella and fontina
- Margherita Signature Pizza – Roasted tomatoes & fresh mozzarella topped with basil pesto
- Octopus Signature Pizza – Pesto base, braised octopus, arugula, pickled red onions
- Flammkuchen Signature Pizza – Creme fraiche base, bacon, Parmesan, red onions
- California Signature Pizza – Olive oil base, roasted red peppers, artichokes, goat & mozzarella cheeses
- Bacon & Brussels Signature Pizza – White base, bacon, Brussels sprouts, mozzarella, Pecorino Romano
- Eggplant Parm – Breaded eggplant, marinara, mozzarella, Parmesan, over spaghetti -19
- Spaghetti & Meatballs – Marinara, mozzarella, Parmesan, over spaghetti -19
- Chicken Parm – Chicken cutlet, marinara, mozzarella, Parmesan, over spaghetti -20
- Penne Alla Vodka – Classic, house-made vodka sauce -13 / Add crispy chicken
The Cocktails at Gleason’s are as carefully crafted as the food we serve. We’ve tested (a very difficult job) and tweaked our cocktail list to get every drink right. All the ingredients, many house-made, house-infused, or barrel-aged, are measured out to the quarter ounce. Our bartenders work from recipes, much like chefs. Consistency matters.
We also have an infusion jar at Gleason’s that we use to blend spirits with fruit (fresh, poached, roasted) and herbs. Like our kitchen, our infusions roll with the seasons.