Henning’s Local is a place for casual fun, and of course, fresh, delicious food in the space of the former Eldred Preserve. The emphasis is on locally grown ingredients, and flavors, both simple and complex, creating a pleasant culinary experience with beautifully presented, and generous dishes.
Henning’s Local restaurant revolves around certain key concepts like… rustic, local, comfort and home cooking. You won’t find as good a meal, for as good a price, in the area.
Norwegian chef Henning Nordanger has for a long time searched for the perfect place to showcase their love for good, honest, fresh food shared with friends. They are building relationships with local farmers, purveyors, winemakers and any other culinary artisans to ensure the best quality products available in the area. Henning’s Local restaurant is committed to contribute to the community through local purchasing and staffing.
Catering & Events
Henning’s Local offers a separate room adjacent to the main restaurant with a 200 patron capacity. Ceremony on the deck or by the ponds is possible. Hardwood floors for dancing and a huge fireplace for ambiance as well.
Selections from Henning’s Local Menu:
- Mocha seared beaver kill trout, orange glazed organic beets, potato
- Roast campanelli chicken, roast garlic mash
- Seared duck breast lime catskill honey ginger quinoa
- Steak diane, filet mignon, cognac capers mustard worcestershire, mash
- Lamb shank stew farro ginger peas and carrots sour cream