Karenderya is a casual Filipino-inspired restaurant based loosely on carinderias, or roadside eateries, found all over the Philippines. The menu references Filipino cuisine staples combined with modern interpretations of many southeast Asian flavor profiles.
Selections From The Karenderya Menu:
- Lumpiang Shanghai – Fried mini eggrolls filled with ground pork with spicy banana ketchup
- Adobo Pork Belly – Pork belly braised in soy, vinegar and garlic. Hard boiled egg. Sandwich or rice bowl. Sandwich served with tomato, greens and sambal mayo on a burger bun.
- Daing na Bangus GF – Boneless baby milkfish marinated in vinegar and garlic. Rice bowl only. Served with a small cucumber and tomato salad.
- Beef Tapa – Thinly sliced soy lime ginger marinated beef. Sandwich or rice bowl. Sandwich served with tomato, greens, sambal mayo, crispy shallots on a burger bun.
- Shrimp Coconut Adobo GF upon request – Shrimp, rice vinegar, coconut milk broth, yam, crispy shallots
- Kare Kare GF – Braised oxtail in peanut sauce, sitaw, bok choy
- Turon – Fried plantain, jackfruit in crispy spring roll wrapper
- Halo Halo $8 GF – Crushed ice, nata de coco, kaong, ube halaya, langka, flan, sweet adsuki beans, condensed milk