Latusion Peruvian Fusion Food Truck serves up their famous Lomo fries, Empanadas, Lomo burger, ceviches, fusion wings and signature sauces from their stylish food truck.
Lotusion Food Truck is also available for catering your special events, corporate, Birthday, Carnivals, Weddings, Private parties & More.
“My food truck menu is restaurant quality. Opening up the first Peruvian Latin food truck in Westchester, I knew it would be a success. There are traditional dishes from Peruvian to Cuban dishes but with a twist. We are known for our signature sauces, and most of all our Famous ” Lomo fries”.” …Chef Fabian Marquez
Selections From The Latusion Peruvian Fusion Food Truck Menu:
- Classic Fish Ceviche – catch of the day, fresh lime juice, peruvian peppers corn, crunchy canchita corn, & sweet potato.
- Leche De Tigre – Tigers milk- A peruvian sauce that forms the base of a ceviche with chopped fish and canchita(crunchy corn).
- Arroz Con Marisco – Risotto style seafood rice with calamari’s, shrimps and mussels topped with salsa criolla (onion salad garnish with lime juice and cilantro).
- Tallarin alo Macho – linguini tossed in a seafood cream sauce with shrimps, calamari’s, and mussels. Garnished with parm cheese and cilantro.
- Fried Platains – Fried plantains loaded with Cuban style shredded pork, avocado mousse, salsa criolla and our signature sauces. (Vegetarian option)
- Veggie Fried Plantains – Sauteed mixed vegetables on top of crispy fried plantains drizzled with our signature sauces.
- Chef’s famous chicharron sliders – crispy pork belly, sweet potato, salsa criolla, rocoto aioli.
- Lomo Burger – beef patty loaded with white cheese, beef stir-fry with onions and tomatoes, mayo, our signature sauces on a toasted artisan bun.
- Empanada of the day – chicken, beef or pork.
- Fusion Wings – chicken wings tossed in our home made sticky Mexican/Peruvian glaze. Drizzle with a rocoto aioli and cilantro. Served with blue cheese and celery.
- Chef’s Causa – Cooled whipped mashed potato terrine infused with aji Amarillo pepper layered with chicken salad and avocado. Drizzled with huancaina and peruvian olive aioli.
- Tallarin Saltado – beef or chicken lo-mein(noodle) sautéed with red onions, tomatoes, red bell peppers, scallions and cilantro. Drizzled with our sauces.
- Tallarin ala huancaina with Lomo – linguini tossed in huancaina sauce(yellow pepper cream sauce) served with a beef stir-fry with onions, tomatoes, and cilantro.