Pier 701 Restaurant & Bar is a place with something for just about everyone. Their menu is centered around fine Mediterranean cuisine, with Seasonal al fresco dining.
Pier 701 Restaurant & Bar is proud to offer a Rockland County fine dining experience that is relaxed enough for the entire family (and yes, kids are always welcome). The result is a truly memorable occasion that will surely please every guest.
With every season change, Chef Denis Whitton is presented with the opportunity to create a menu using the freshest produce and ingredients that bring with it. In the fall/winter, come and experience his Wild Game and Wine Dinner, offering delicacies as Braised Buffalo Short Rib Bourguignon and Pan Seared Elk Medallions paired with wine from selected regions of France. In the Spring/Summer, Chef Denis highlights the freshest seafood around, from the Screaming Oysters to the ever so popular Surf & Turf.
Pier 701 Restaurant & Bar offers full-service catering for both small & large private, social and corporate functions. Whether for an elegant wedding, a lavish Mitzvah, an intimate dinner party at home, a casual or chic corporate gathering, or a non-profit gala, Pier 701 Restaurant & Bar creates a one-of-a kind sensory experience unlike any other.
Selections from the Pier 701 Restaurant & Bar Menu:
- Roasted Beet & Arugula Salad – Pears, warm goat cheese in puff pastry, tarragon balsamic vinaigrette
- Grilled Spanish Octopus – Grilled vegetables, lemon garlic butter
- Mediterranean Boullibaise – Clams, mussels, shrimp, fish du jour, tomato saffron soup, rouille and croutons
- Duck Cassoulet – Duck confit, duck sausage, garlic sausage in a northern bean stew, baked in a casserole
- Steak Au Poivre – Green beans, french fries, cognac peppercorn sauce
- Pan Seared Branzino – Ricotta gnocchi, sweet sausage, caper berries, mix vegetables, Parmesan truffle broth
- Maple Sweet Potato Pie – Classic pie crust, sweet potato filling, bacon shortbread crumble and cinnamon gelato
- Tahini Honey Mousse Cake – Spiced molasses cake layered with honeyed Tahini mousse and poach pears
- Chocolate Buding Parfait – Italian chocolate custard layered with dark chocolate coated meringue, and brandied cherries