Don Coqui is the most exciting Authentic Caribbean dining in all of the Tri-State area. The elegant ambiance and purely authentic, enchantingly delicious cuisine provide the perfect venue for an unforgettable dining and entertaining experience. Enjoy dinner in the main dining room or cocktails at the bar or lounge.
Don Coqui’s main dining room, located on the second floor of the restaurant, showcases the Rodriguez signature style, evident throughout the menu with house specialties including the ever-popular empanadas, paella, and arroz con pollo, alongside classic American staples such as the Porterhouse for two, Alaskan crab legs, baked clams and barbecue ribs, among many other culinary delights.
The restaurant capably hosts a wide range of events, from fundraising and corporate functions to bat and bar mitzvahs; from wedding and holiday fetes to a memorable party with friends.
Selections From The Don Coqui Menu:
- Caribbean Guacamole – Mashed ripe Avocado, Red Onion, Lime and Cilantro served with an assortment of Artisanal Corn Tortilla, Yucca and Plantain Chips
- Lobster Mac & Cheese – Four Cheese Mac and Cheese, Maine Lobster, Parmesan Bread Crumbs
- Seafood Salad – Shrimp, calamari, scallops, bell peppers, onions, lemon vinaigrette
- Lemon Chicken – Pan roasted chicken served with garlic mashed potatoes, lemon-chimichurri sauce Sauce
- Oxtail – Caribbean Braised Oxtail served with White Rice, Black Beans and Sweet Plantains
- Red Snapper – Pan fried cajun snapper filet with tomato-coconut sauce served with white rice and mixed green salad
- Jerk Chicken – Roast Jerk Chicken served with With Rice, Red Beans & Maduros
- Arroz con Pollo – Spanish saffron rice with marinated chicken breast, peppers, garden peas
- Mofongo – Mashed green plantain infused with garlic, choice of steak or shrimp
- Seafood Mofongo – Mashed green plantain, shrimp, calamari, clams, mussels, creole sauce
- Don Coqui Burger – 8oz Angus burger with caramelized onions, bacon, swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato chimichurri fries