Cooking with freshly harvested produce from local farms allows Rockland Roots Food Truck owners Brian and Alanna to get really creative with a seasonally changing menu.
They most often use produce directly from the farmers market, harvested that very same day. Sometimes Brian even gets to do the harvesting himself! And best of all, for their customers, eating locally grown food is the real deal.
It beats anything you can get in local grocery stores as far as flavor, viability, and nutrition. And by buying local you’re helping to support the food evolution, a return to a healthier lifestyle, and environmental preservation.
The Rockland Roots Food Truck menu changes regularly to reflect the availability of locally grown and raised ingredients. Rockland Roots Food Truck offers drop or full service for lunch, corporate events, holiday parties or any other event.
Please check their website for their appearance schedule.
Some selections from the Rockland Roots Food Truck Menu:
- Broccoli and Cheddar Frittata – sweet potato home fries
- Thai Coconut Curry Butternut Squash Soup
- Local Grass Feed Short Ribs – farmer ground polenta, zucchini grattinMcAdam Cheddar Mac N Cheese – side of broccoli
- Sugar Hill Farm Sweet Italian Sausage – farmer ground polenta, zucchini gratin
- Beverages: Green Smoothie – Spinach, Pineapple, Banana, Coconut Milk, Herb Infused Lemonade, Organic Iced Coffee