Saltaire Oyster Bar & Fish House is located in a Century Old Historic Grain Warehouse nestled along the banks of the Byram River in Port Chester, NY.
Along with its’ exquisite marble oyster bar, hosting the widest selection of pristine oysters in the tri-state area, Saltaire’s dining menu features the freshest seasonal catch from local, regional and international waters and an innovative beverage program celebrating artisan wines, local brewers and craft distillers.
Saltaire Oyster Bar & Fish House has a large and diverse oyster bar as well as a raw bar.
Saltaire Oyster Bar & Kitchen is the ideal choice for your next special occasion. Whether celebrating with family and friends or hosting a corporate event, our team is happy to assist you in all aspects of planning your next private event.
With the ability to accommodate anywhere from 10 to 100 people, we offer a variety of menus and spaces to choose from and complimentary valet parking.
Selections from the Saltaire Oyster Bar & Fish House Menu:
- BLUE POINT OYSTERS – Chilled and Shucked, House Cocktail Sauce
- SEARED FAROE ISLAND SALMON – Roasted Fingerling Potato, Seasonal Veg, Beurre Blanc
- HOLLANDER MUSSEL POT – Select from Sauce Fra Diavolo Provencal White Wine Broth Traditional Espagnole
- PEEL AND EAT “OLD BAY” SHRIMP – Half Pound, Beer Poached
- MARYLAND SOFTSHELL CRABS – Charred Cucumber-Caper Relish, Bell Pepper, Mustard Mousse
- FEATURED TUNA – Seared Yellowfin Tuna, Carrot Veloute, Roasted Jerusalem Artichoke, Kalamata Tapenade.
- STEAK FRITES – Hanger Steak Grilled to Your Liking, Saltaire Fries, Sauce Chimichurri or Sauce Bernaise Truffle Parmesan Fries
- BONE-IN NEW YORK STRIP — 20OZ CUT Grilled to Your Liking, Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Seasonal Veg
- STEAMED WHOLE LOBSTER M/P – Live Lobster Available 1.5 lbs up to 4.5 lbs | All Lobsters Are Accompanied with Roasted Fingerling Potato, Seasonal Vegatable, Drawn Butter