Shogun of Delmar offers exquisite cuisine fused with local charm, delectable sushi, savory entrees, and a full bar are complemented by superior service at this favorite area restaurant, established in 2009. Over the past decade, diners have come to expect only the best each time they enjoy a meal at Shogun. If there’s one thing more important to the Shogun team than serving Japan’s finest flavors, it’s making their guests feel like emperors every time they visit.
Each month, Shogun of Delmar offers different, creative specials featuring new and seasonal ingredients that are always enticing customers to try something new. Additionally, visitors can chose from the many tried and true recipes on Shogun’s original menu, including traditional Japanese dishes such as hibachi and udon noodles, delicious pan-Asian options like sesame chicken and fried rice and, of course, the ever-popular sushi and sashimi.
Selections From The Shogun Of Delmar Menu:
- Lobster Tempura Golden Dream – Baby lobster tempura, avocado, cream cheese wrapped in soy paper topped with eel sauce
- Spicy Girl – Spicy tuna, white tuna & salmon wrapped with soy paper topped with sriracha
- Geisha Roll – Sweet potato, avocado and mango wrapped in soy paper topped with spicy crunchy shrimp and special sauces
- Fuji Volcano – Kani, cucumber & avocado wrapped in seaweed and deep-fried, topped with spicy crunchy salmon
- Dragon Roll – Eel & cucumber inside, topped with avocado
- Healthy Roll – Shrimp, kani, avocado, cucumber & carrot wrapped in rice paper & topped with sweet chili
- Hawaii Roll – Tuna or salmon & avocado, finished with wasabi mayo & sweet chili
- Mango Chicken – Crispy chicken breasts topped with fresh mango sauce, served with assorted vegetables
- Chicken or Pork Katsu – Crispy chicken breasts topped with fresh mango sauce, served with assorted vegetables
- Hibachi – Japanese grilled entrees served with mustard and ginger sauce. Your choice of chicken, salmon, shrimp, scallops, steak, or filet. Combinations available
- Yaki Udon – Sautéed buckwheat noodle, with your choice of chicken, beef, vegetable, shrimp, or scallops
- Shrimp Pancit Bihon(Stir-fry rice noodles) – [Shrimp wok tossed with rice noodles, carrots, cabbage, long beans, beansprout and peppers then garnished with boiled egg and lime.
- Bistek Tagalog (Stir-fry beef) – [Seared flank steak wok tossed with sliced onions, mushrooms, garlic, calamansi juice, soy sauce, sake and limes.