Yobo Restaurant has been serving the Hudson Valley since 1980 and was the first Pan-Asian restaurant in the area to offer cuisine from Japan, Korea, Indonesia and China.
The Raacke’s and Japanese artist Sasaki designed an outdoor village in an interior space. The restaurant has bamboo roofs, Japanese windows and a babbling brook in the dining room. There is a tatami table where you can kick off your shoes and dine on award winning cuisine.
You can sip exotic cocktails and Sake in the intimate Rainfall Lounge. The ten chefs at Yobo Restaurant take pride in offering the freshest produce, meats and seafood. Enjoy delicious food which is good for you. Much of the produce is grown at Yobo’s own farm. The staff at Yobo’s will treat you as an honoured guest . Relax and Enter the World of Yobo.
Selections from the Yobo Restaurant Menu:</h2
- Canton Calamari with Wasabi cilantro salts
- Thai Coconut Curry Mussels
- Kushiyaki (Japanese BBQ) & Sate (Indonesian Peanut Sauce) BBQ Skewers: Chicken, Beef or Shrimp
- Negimaki ( Kushiyaki thin sliced Beef wrapped around green onion)
- Dimsum Gai Ha Mai (Chicken & Shrimp)
- Dimsum Cho Chi Bao (Roast Pork Bun)
- Bulgogi Korean Style marinated NY Strip steak with Kimchi & Vegetables
- Korean Barbecue Marinated then grilled white Chicken and NY Strip Steak
- Ginza Special Grilled NY Strip Steak, Panko Dipped Chicken and Tempura Dipped Vegetables
- Shrimp with mixed vegetables Your choice of sauce: Cantonese (Ginger & Scallion) , Thai Coconut Curry, or Spicy Hunan
- Crispy Rica Rica Flounder Spicy Indonesian style with chopped tomato & green onion. Served with Wasabi Sweet Potato
- Treasure Nest Sea scallops, little neck clams, PEI mussles, & jumbo shrimp sauteed with mixed vegetables. Light Cantonese or Spicy Hunan
- Pressed Duck Mandarin Orange or Sai Woo with snow peas and napa
- Szechuan Beef (little spicy) Beef strips wokked with carrot and bamboo strings
- Shang Hai Filet Mignon with portobello, black and straw mushrooms. Served with wasabi sweet potato
- Buddha’s Nest Mixed vegetables Cantonese
- Happy Noodles Mixed vegetables with fresh noodles.
- Tofu with Vegetables Cantonese, Szechuan or Thai Coconut Curry Sauce