Patty’s Pet Palace is not your traditional dog boarding facility. It is a place where your dog can enjoy their time at “Camp”. Throughout the day, the dogs play with staff members and other canine companions. The dogs are able to exert built up energy by romping and frolicking with their friends. When it is time to come indoors, the dogs have their own individual cabins where they will receive breakfast, snacks, dinner and rest time. Each cabin has an elevated Kuranda Dog Bed for your dog’s comfort. You are more than welcome to bring a blanket and toy from home to personalize your pet’s indoor living space.
Patty’s Pet Palace Provides:
- Eighteen spacious, clean, and well lit indoor cabins
- Temperature controlled indoor environment
- Soothing classical music when indoors
- Aromatherapy treatment.
- Every dog receives daily playtime and exercise with staff members and other canine companions
- Play groups are established according to the dog’s age, size, and temperament and play style
- Two play-yards, all with six foot high fencing and buried in the ground.
The Cattery At Patty’s Pet Palace:
The Cattery is a quiet room separate from the dogs. Each cat has their own multi-level double unit cabin. They are provided with food, water, litter pan, sleeping bed and blankets. The cats can receive a period of the day to venture out of their cabin to roam freely in the room, one at a time of course, or family cats together. The cats can play with the abundance of toys and use the cat scratching post. Patty’s makes sure that your feline friend has their own private room, with comfortable bedding, in an area that is separate from the dogs.
Patty’s Pet Palace was established in 2001. Proprietor Patty, a veterinary technician, has been providing quality dog and cat boarding services for over 16 years. Patty and her husband, Tyler live on premise and feel the boarding facility is an extension of their home.