Union Tavern is a restaurant and bar located on historic Market Street in Poughkeepsie, NY. The group that has brought you Hudson Valley landmarks like McGillicuddy’s in New Paltz, and Darby O’Gill’s in Hyde Park bring you: Union Tavern in Poughkeepsie, NY.
Open 7 days a week serving lunch, dinner, and providing a late night atmosphere that Poughkeepsie is thirsting for. Union Tavern boasts 3 bars, reasonably priced drinks, great music, a dance floor, a heated patio, a daily happy hour like no other and nightly drink specials.
Of course, Union Tavern is strictly for the 21 and older crowd.
Selections from the Union Tavern Menu:
- Mac and Cheese Bites – Deep fried macaroni & pepper jack cheese. Served with a side of sour cream.
- Gorgonzola Shrimp Tower – Garlic bread tower, topped with gorgonzola cream sauteed shrimp.
- Blue Pear Salad – Bed of Greens, Carrots,Onions and Tomatoes Topped with blue cheese crumbles, Craisins, and spicy candied Walnuts and fresh pear
- Union Burger – 8 oz. hand packed Angus beef burger, served on grilled challah bread with American cheese, bacon, & a cheesy potato pancake.
- BBQ Beast – 8 oz. hand packed Angus beef burger, served on grilled challah bread with American cheese, bacon, & a cheesy potato pancake.
- Avocado BLT – Thick cut bacon with lettuce, tomato, avocado, & chipotle mayonnaise. Served on an egg twist roll.
- Veggie Wrap – Grilled portabellas, zucchini, squash, & roasted red peppers, with provolone cheese, & balsamic vinaigrette.
- Irish Nachos – Seasoned waffle fries, layered with crispy bacon, melted cheddar jack cheese, topped with scallions.
- The Del Monaco – Our 8 oz. Angus beef burger, American cheese, topped with a Philly cheese steak, & stacked between three pieces of our grilled challah bread.
- Union Tavern also their “World of Wings”, more different types of wings than we cared to count.