Fix Stix uses 100% recyclable and biodegradable ingredients that leave a longer lasting cinnamon flavor in your mouth. That’s not all; our flavored toothpicks are larger and more sturdier than traditional toothpicks making ours last longer and feel more comfortable in your mouth.
We use cinnamon as the preferred flavor because of its diverse health benefits and our Fix Stix are also sugar-free, calorie free, drug free, cancer free, and pollution free, just to name a few of the many healthy benefits. Fix Stix are not addictive and provide a reliable alternative to many other oral fixation techniques.
The following are eleven health benefits associated with this beloved spice that studies have suggested:
1. 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon per day can lower your bad cholesterol (or LDL).
2. Cinnamon may help treat Type 2 Diabetes by lowering blood sugar levels and increasing the amount of insulin production in the body.
3. Cinnamon has antifungal properties, and it’s been said that candida cannot live in a cinnamon environment.
4. Cinnamon can reduce the proliferation of leukemia and lymphoma cancer cells.
5. Cinnamon has an anti-clotting effect on the blood.
6. Honey and Cinnamon combined has been found to relieve arthritis pain.
7. When added to food, cinnamon inhibits bacterial growth and food spoilage, making it a natural food preservative.
8. Just smelling cinnamon boosts cognitive function and memory.
9. Cinnamon fights the E. coli bacteria in unpasteurized juices.
10.Cinnamon has been found to be an effective natural remedy for eliminating headaches and migraine relief.
11.Cinnamon can also help stablize blood sugar (which is great for weight loss). A couple of dashes in your morning tea or cereal is all it takes!