Communal Kitchen is a lively community gathering place, serving local food, small production wines, and hand-crafted cocktails.
Chef and owner Jed Gidaly draws his inspiration from the seasons, using local and organic products from the Hudson Valley Region.
The food is always original, recognizable, comfortable in nature and global in inspiration, with an innovative twist. The Communal Kitchen menu is complemented by unique wine offerings by the glass, featuring small production and organic wines from local vineyards and small emerging wineries from around the world.
The bar is an energetic and welcoming spot where friends eat and drink together. Our master mixers will help guide you. Cocktails are hand-crafted using only the freshest ingredients as well as small batch liquors and our own barrel-aged blends. A well designed selection of local craft beers on draft changes seasonally.
Selections from the Communal Kitchen Menu:
- BAKED BUCHERON GOAT CHEESE – sour cherry jam + marcona almonds
- CRISPY BRUSSEL SPROUTS – chili caramel + almonds + rice puffs
- BRANDADE – baked whipped salt cod + potatoes + garlic confit
- COMMUNAL SALAD – winter greens + roasted beets + butternut squash + walnuts
- MAC’ N CHEESE – angry shrimp + chorizo + bbq potato chip crust
- ORECCHIETTE CARBONARA – charred brussel sprouts + cauliflower + pancetta + pecorino
- POUTINE – duck confit + foie gras + maple syrup + cheese curds + gravy + house fries
- PORK SCHNITZEL – warm organic pee wee potato + greens + lemon brown butter
- BUTTERMILK & PICKLE BRINED FRIED CHICKEN – cornbread + braised greens + hot honey
- ORGANIC SALMON – rice noodle and vegetable stir fry + ginger soy beurre blanc
- DENVER LAMB RIBS = root beer glaze + roasted eggplant + tomatoes + merguez + white beans