ANAR is a celebration of the Indo Mediterranean cuisines where masterful chefs with decades of experience in world food establishments in Kerala and Dubai, meld the best of both worlds. They strive to offer an authentic experience of the centuries old cultures, traditions, flavors and ambiance, where every dish has a story to tell, where great food should nourish the body and the soul, where they believe there are no “fast” or “casual” shortcuts to great tasting food, nothing but using the freshest ingredients, intricate methods of preparation and presentation true to its inception and an endless drive to perfect the craft.
Selections From The Anar Menu:
- Baba Ganoush – Creamy spread, Roasted Eggplants with tahini sauce , garlic ,cumin seeds, fresh parsley and other indigenous spices served with Parsley Pita
- Chilli Gobi – Crispy cauliflower florets glazed with corn flour batter, tossed with stir fried scallions, bell peppers in a tangy tomato and chilli sauce
- Clay Oven Mushroom – Mushroom marinated in yogurt, herbs and spices cooked in tandoor oven.
Chicken Pakora – Deep Fried and breaded thinly sliced boneless chicken tenders, marinated in green chilli, turmeric, garlic paste and lemon juice, served with house sauce
- Beef Shish Kabob – Skewered and marinated tender beef cuts grilled to perfection, served with kabsa rice and salad.
- Masala Dosa – Thin, crispy rice and black gram based crepe stuffed with spiced potatoes, carrots and green peas
- Clay Oven Chicken (Tandoor) – Tender spring chicken marinated with fresh herbs and spices, skewered and cooked in the tandoor oven. Served with Naan, kabsa rice and salad.
- Steamed Kabsa Biriyani (fusion) – Marinated Lamb⎮Mixed Veg⎮Kabsa rice steamed in traditional bamboo shell.
- Manthi Goat – Arabic marinated Goat leg over kabsa rice
- Clay oven Shrimp (Tandoor) – Jumbo shrimp marinated with fresh herbs and spices, skewered and cooked in the tandoor oven. Served with Naan, kabsa rice and salad.
Anar is an ingenious expression of the culinary experiences of our founders exploring the soul and flavor of South Indian and Mediterranean cuisines and its crossovers. They hail from Kerala, a southern Indian state, best known for its breathtaking scenery and serenity and also considered the “Spice Capital of the World”.