Since opening in 1986 Loughrans Restaurant has become a staple in the Hudson Valley. Over the past few decades Loughrans has always kept a great down home feel while serving up huge portions of exquisite eats! From farm fresh salads, and sandwiches to fresh seafood and prime cuts of beef, Loughrans Restaurant has you covered.
Weekly Specials that are inventive and delicious keep customers coming back time and time again. With over 50 ice cold brews to choose from, a simple yet tasteful selection of wines and seasonal cocktail list you’re sure to find the perfect pairing for your meal.
Loughrans has always loved to support local artists by hosting LIVE music Thursday – Saturday, with ever changing bands and Open Mic Nights every Wednesday. Looking for a place to host your next event? In-house or off premises available. From weddings to birthdays we take pride in making it perfect for you. Our casual atmosphere offers the perfect setting for lunches, family gatherings or special dinner parties. We also have our starlight patio for those summertime events. Our menu has a never ending variety of options to suit your needs.
Selections from the Loughrans Restaurant Menu:
- Fresh Vegetable Plate – Out of the garden. Only the freshest
- The Gigi Salad – Mesculin greens, dried cranberries, pecans and crumbled goat cheese with a light lemon vinaigrette.
- Incredible Seafood Cakes – Made with shrimp,crab, and scallops. The best in town. Served with our delicious lobster cream sauce.
- Boston Baked Stuffed Clams – Our original recipe. Still a favorite
- Our Special Cut Prime Rib of Beef – This is what we have built our reputation on. Don’t ask us how big. We’re afraid to weight it
- Steak Diane – Our center cut New York Strip served with a brandy/garlic sauce
- Coulette steak – What is it? Butchers call it the crown sirloin. It’s also what the butcher takes home
- German Fest – For the hearty appetite with variety. Three quarter pound pork chop with brat wurst, knockwurst, red cabbage, potato pancakes and applesauce
- Baked Fillet of Salmon – In a mustard dill sauce. If you want it spicy, try it Cajun style.
- Shrimp, Clams & Mussels Marinara – Served over pasta. It’s huge!! If you prefer scampi style…we got you covered. Also available fra diavlo
- Reuben – Corned beef, Russian dressing, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese. This is for the hearty appetite
- Black & Blue Burger – bleu cheese encrusted blackened burger
- Bison Burger – Tom doesn’t grind this but it’s still awesome. Bison is leaner and has less cholesterol
- Viva L’Italia – Tender boneless chicken breast or premium fork tender veal simmered with your choice of classic Italian sauces