Paula’s Public House is a fun and friendly gastropub, serving food, drink, and all good things to good people! The menu is not lunch and dinner – it just IS.
We welcome you stop by for a drink and a meal. We’d love to meet you. Be sure to check our EVENTS page for everything upcoming at Paula’s and follow us on Facebook to keep up to date on everything that’s going on. Don’t miss PUBLIC HOUSE, a series of conversations with people making a difference in the Hudson Valley. You can watch those on our EVENTS page too. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Our menu is not lunch and dinner – it just IS. We are working on a new sandwich which one hopes will prove to be a wondrous thing! Courtney, Justin and Paula are creating and concocting cocktails … thus far The Crooked Beam and The Paloma, as well as The Heidelberg – a German take on beer.
Selections From The Paula’s Public House Menu
- SVEN’S BALLS – swedish style, mushrooms, garlic, brandy cream
- HOUSE MADE HUMMUS – celery, carrots, crispy pita chips
- BRAISED SHORT RIB POUTINE – crispy fries, topped with stout gravy, pulled short ribs, feta cheese
- ROASTED CHICKEN BREAST – french cut, butternut squash cream, sauteed kale, sour cream & dill mashed potatoes
- GRILLED SHRIMP & WINTER VEGETABLE RISOTTO – kale, roasted beets, butternut squash, parmesan
- YARD – marinated grilled chicken breast, lettuce, tomato, onions, sweet chile aioli, add ons: mushrooms, balsamic onions, bacon, ham, choice of cheese
- LAND – marinated and grilled flat iron steak, caramelized onions, tomato, horseradish aioli
- PAULA’S FRIED FISH SANDWICH – fried fresh cod, lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, coleslaw, house made tarter sauce
- FALAFEL – lettuce, tomato, onions, cucumbers, tzatziki, served in a pita