Thai House is a diner-style restaurant located along the west side of the Hudson River in Nyack. Serving the Tri-state area for over 20 years—the Thai House serves traditional Thai cuisine to locals and visitors from New York City, New Jersey, and Connecticut.
Whether you’re in town for the food, a stroll along Main Street, or the famous street fairs—you will be greeted with their famous Thai smile.
Selections From The Thai House Menu:
- TOD MUN PLA 🌶 – Thai style fish cake, deep fried king fish and fresh herbs with red curry and served with cucumber salad and ground peanut.
- KANOM JEEB – Steamed Thai dumplings made with ground pork and shrimp served with soy vinaigrette.
- CURRY PUFFS- Delicious puff pastry with chicken, potato, and onion seasoned with Thai curry served with cucumber salad.
- GANG PHED PED YANG 🌶 – Boneless roasted duck cooked in red curry sauce, coconut milk, tomato, pineapple and broccoli.
- GANG KEOW WHAN 🌶 – Green curry and coconut milk with string beans, carrots, baby corn, cauliflower, eggplant, broccoli, red bell peppers, and basil leaves.
- PED TALAY Boneless roasted duck topped with shrimp, scallop, squid, mussel, cashew nut and broccoli in mild brown gravy sauce.
- KAI PAD KHING – Chicken sautéed with ginger, onion, mushroom, and scallion in ginger sauce.
- VEGETARIAN DELIGHT – Deep fried tofu and taro root light in batter, served with sweet chili garlic and ground peanut.
- VEGETARIAN SPRING ROLLS – Combination of crystal noodle, carrot, and tofu, slightly spiced and wrapped in egg roll skin (deep fried), served with sweet chili garlic sauce.
- TOFU MA MUANG 🌶 – Fried tofu sauteed with cashew nuts, pineapple, onion and red pepper served in roasted chili sauce.
- HOR MOK TOFU 🌶 – Mixed vegetables, tofu, red curry paste, basil leaves and coconut milk, steamed and served in banana leaves cup.
- TOFU PREOW WHAN – sauteed tofu, pineapple, ginger, scallion, onion, and tomato in sweet and sour sauce.
- TOFU SARM ROD 🌶 – Mixed vegetables, and fried tofu sauteed with three rich favors chili, garlic and tamarind sauce.