Antipasto’s offers a vegetarian-Mediterranean style menu, and a world class beer and wine bar in the Albany/Saratoga Springs area.
Come in and see why Antipasto’s is a perennial “Best of” winner in the Times Union, Capital Region Living and Metroland reader polls. In the 2010 poll, Metroland says “Let us count the ways why we love Antipasto’s. A delicious Italian vegetarian-friendly menu: all the Italian favorites with a vegetarian twist.
Absolutely the best pizza in Saratoga County, with an amazing wine list meticulously created by owner Steve Zumbo. Delicious salads (our favorite is the Caesar salad), and a staff that is so full of life and so friendly that you feel like you went home to a family dinner. Antipasto’s is a dying breed. A small independent surrounded by large chains that doesn’t succumb to the cookie-cutter mentality.
Selections from the Antipasto’s Vegetarian Friendly Wine & Beer Bar Menu:
- Escarole & Beans – Escarole, White Northern Beans, Garlic, spices and Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Cheese Melt Florentine – Baked Tortilla Shell, stuffed with Spinach, Smoked Mozzarella, Pine Nuts & Olives topped with Light Mozzarella, Fresh Tomato, Pine Nuts, Black Olives, Fresh Herbs, Salsa & Guacamole.
- The Carbonara Pie -3-cheese white with broccoli, fresh tomato & vegetarian bacon.
- The Club Med Pizza -a blend of mixed olives, roasted red peppers & artichoke hearts(red or white)
- The Joe Six Pack Pizza – Ricotta, parmesan, mozzarella & gorgonzola cheeses and calimata olives topped with fresh chopped tomato (white)
- The Ultimate Cheeseless Pizza – broccoli, artichoke hearts, grilled eggplant, great northern beans and roasted garlic (red or white)
- The Official Pizza – roasted red peppers, spinach, portabella mushrooms, smoked mozzarella with a garlic crust (red or white)
- The Thomas Jefferson – A stack of marinated Eggplant & Roasted Red Peppers, topped with Mozzarella Cheese & Marinara Sauce surrounded by Onions, Squash, Broccoli, Carrots, Chick Peas, Artichoke Hearts & Olives.
- The Paul McCartney – Tofu baked w/Portabella Mushrooms & Marinara Sauce, topped with Mozzarella, with side of Pasta
- Veggie Chicken Parm Florentine – Veggie Chicken topped with Spinach, Marinara Sauce & Mozzarella Cheese served with a side of Pasta
- Mixed Vegetable Ravioli – Chef’s choice of Ravioli’s, stuffed with cheese & vegetables, topped with choice of Marinara or Extra VirginOil & Garlic Sauce