Dixon Roadside is a loving nod to the eateries that once dotted our roads. Back when many of us were young, the best part of a long road trip was stopping at a roadside eatery/ice cream stand where you could find uncomplicated food that could be eaten right on the spot or taken with you in the car. The comforting food, welcoming service and midcentury modern architecture all reflect Dixon Roadside’s love letter to that earlier time.
Dixon Roadside prides itself in offering the highest quality products from local Hudson Valley and Catskills’ farms and small businesses. Our menu is compromised of comfort food classics with an occasional modern and fresh twist.
Michael Cioffi started his journey in the restaurant world after purchasing Phoenicia Diner. He is now continuing the tradition of offering approachable, quality food in a space welcoming locals, weekenders, and visitors alike.
Selections From The Dixon Roadside Menu:
- SUNDAY BRISKET MEATLOAF – brisket & chuck blend, ancho bbq sauce, buttermilk mashed potatoes, Meyer lemon broccolini, biscuit
- MONDAY VEGGIE VINDALOO – Sweet potato and seasonal curry, rice, braised greens, salad vegetarian, vegan
- THURSDAY TURKEY DINNER – Buttermilk mashed potatoes, gravy, apple-sage stuffing, braised greens
- FRIDAY FISH FRY – Steak fries, Meyer lemon broccolini, salad tartar sauce
- SATURDAY LINKS ‘N BEANS – Smoked local sausage, baked beans, braised greens, cornbread
- CHOPPED BBQ’D BRISKET SANDWICH – Applewood and hickory smoked brisket, coleslaw, ancho bbq, brioche
- DIXON BURGER – Highland Hollow beef, cooked medium, Bibb lettuce, tomato, onion kimchi mayo or ancho bbq
- SMOKED CARROT REUBEN – Smoked carrots, sauerkraut, Swiss, Russian dressing, rye
- MAC & CHEESE – 4 local cheeses, toasted biscuit crumb topping vegetarian
- ANCHO SMOKED SQUASH – Shiitake, local feta, pomegranate seeds, pomegranate – balsamic glaze Can be made vegan by omitting feta vegetarian
- HALF ROTISSERIE CHICKEN – Murray’s chicken, rosemary, garlic
- GRILLED MARKET FISH – Hudson Valley Fish steelhead trout
- STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE – Buttermilk biscuit, fresh strawberries, whipped cream, smoked maple syrup