Palizzata Italian Restaurant is a family-owned Italian restaurant that was inspired by the culinary travels of father-son team Eric and Joseph Cafaro.
The cuisine, community and restaurant experience they found in Italy was something they simply had to bring home to the Hudson Valley. Both Joseph, Executive Chef, and Eric, General Manager, are Hudson Valley locals.
Since our opening in 2018, we have been continually thinking about how we can improve our offerings and services to our clientele and customers. As a result, welcome to Palizzata Marketplace & Eatery, all ready and open for business!
In addition to our great eatery and delicious food, we have created a new Marketplace Store at the front of our premises. Now, not only can you still enjoy all your favorite Palizzata dishes and drinks, but you can also buy our top-quality Italian products, such as fresh pastas, sauces, oils, balsamic vinegars, cheeses, grocery items, and prepared Palizzata dishes to go.
Selections From The Palizzata Italian Restaurant Menu:
- Grilled Calamari – American Caught Calamari, Cherry Peppers, Garlic, Lemon, Parsley, Olive Oil
- Octopus & Potato – Grilled Octopus, Caramelized Potatoes, Nduja Vinaigrette
- Crispy Polenta Bruschetta – Polenta Cake, Sautéed Cherry Tomatoes & Sweet Onions, House Made Ricotta Aged Balsamic, Olive Oil
- Rigatoni – Meat Ragu, Beef & Prosciutto, San Marzano Tomatoes
- Palizzata Burger – Beef & Pork Blend, Blistered Cherry Tomato Jam, Salsa Verde, Balsamic Braised Onions and a Mountain of Parmigiano Reggiano Served with Rosemary Parmigiano Reggiano Fries
- Chicken Tartufo – Grilled Bell & Evans Chicken Breast, Truffle Cream Sauce, Prosciutto di Parma, Cremini Mushrooms, Roasted Potatoes, Roasted Cauliflower
- Littleneck Clams Vongole – A Dozen Clams, White Wine, Garlic, Parsley, Calabrian Chili, Olive Oil, Served with Linguine Pasta
- Baby Kale Caesar – Black Pepper Crouton, Parmigiano Reggiano, Lemon Anchovy Dressing
- Roasted Beets – Whipped Goat Cheese, Beet Vinegar, Basil Oil, Pistachio, Baby Arugula
- Roasted Eggplant “Cashew Parm” (V) – San Marzano Tomatoes, Cashew Cream, Fresh Basil
- Orrechiette (V) – Broccoli Rabe, Calabrian Chili, Garlic & Oil
- Lumache (V) – Roasted Fall Vegetables, Sweet Potato Puree, Pistachio Crumble
- Vegetable “Lasagna” (V) – Roasted Eggplant, Grilled Zucchini, Olive Tapenade, Baby Arugula, San Marzano Tomato Sauce, Cashew Béchamel
- Cauliflower Steak (V) – Crispy Potatoes, Sautéed Spinach, Porcini Cashew Gravy