Saugerties Steamboat Co. offers a rustic, nautical inspired setting for weddings and special events of all kinds. The carefully renovated three-acre waterfront property boasts a historic two-story boathouse with a bistro lit courtyard, exposed brick walls and wooden beams.
Rental of this property includes use of the grounds and building, restrooms, heating/AC units & working fireplace. We also include all necessary catering equipment as well as tables, chairs, ivory linens, china, glassware and flatware. The shady grove offers a picturesque view of the Saugerties Lighthouse at the mouth of the Hudson River. This space can be customized for formal and casual events.
Saugerties Steamboat Co. Site amenities:
- Waterfront Event Space
- Flexible Indoor and Outdoor Ceremony & Reception Sites
- All Necessary Catering Equipment
- Air Conditioning & Heating Units
- Fireplace and Outdoor Fire Pit for Seasonal Use
- Decorative Wine Barrels
- Permanent Built in Bar
- Onsite permanent restrooms
- Nearby guest lodging available at Diamond Mills Hotel & TavernOur catering team takes pride in crafting menus that use locally sourced ingredients found right here in the heart of the Hudson Valley. Our Farm to Table approach to menu planning celebrates the produce that is in season and food preparation methods that equally reflect the time of year. Catering at The Boathouse at SSCo. is provided exclusively by Culinary Institute of America trained Executive Chef Marcos Castro III of The Tavern at Diamond Mills.