Warehouse Grill & BBQ, is not your ordinary barbecue joint. Not another chain restaurant, we are family owned and operated.
In addition to our low and slow, apple wood smoked BBQ, we offer casual American dining serving salads, sandwiches, burgers & fish all 100% made from scratch.
Along with a rotating selection of 20 craft beers on tap, Warehouse Grill & BBQ offers a Happy Hour that starts at 2:30 p.m. every day, including weekends.
Selections From The Warehouse Grill & BBQ Menu:
- Warehouse Chili – Smoked brisket, BBQ pork, corn, black beans with a dollop of sour cream and a p[iece of home made cornbread
- Poutine – Times Union “best bite of upstate NY” award winner. French fries, caramelized onion beef gravy, cheddar cheese curds, crispy pork belly., stone ground mustard
- Crispy Goat Cheese – Rosemary & sun dried tomato seasoned, caramelized onions with honey & balsamic glaze
- The Veggie Flatbread – Provolone, mushrooms, roasted red peppers, caramelized onions, arugula, balsamic glaze.
- The Coronary Infarction Burger – We use (2) bacon grilled cheese sandwiches as the buns. Total ingredients: (4) slicves of white bread, a fresh made ground beef patty stuffed with smoked cheddar cheese, house BBQ sauce & sliced scallions, (10) slices if cheese, one fried egg, (9) strips of bacon & house made jalapeno jam.
- Stuffed BBQ Burger – Mixed with smoked cheddar cheese & scallions, grilled to order, topped with bacon, pepper jack cheese with ancho-chipotle sour cream
- St. Louis style Ribs
- Beef Brisket Platter
- Shrimp & Grits – Sauteed shrimp, cheesy grits, andouille sausage, peppers, onion.
- Craft Beer Steamed Clams – With garlic & Andouille sausage in local craft beer.
- Buffalo Style Pig “Wings” – Smoked pork belly – choice of wing sauce.
- NY Strip – 12oz hand cut strip steak, bourbon au poivre sauce, mashed potatoes & vegetable of the day
- Bistro Steak – 10oz Teres Major, sherry caramelized onions, mashed potatoes & vegetable of the day
- North Atlantic Salmon – Pan seared, red pepper coulis, saffron rice & vegetable of the day