Off Shore Pier is a locally owned family run business with a simple menu focused on good old fashion fish fry.
Staff at The Pier know fish, but more importantly they like to get to know their patrons, and offer them whatever they can. That is one of the great things about being locally owned and family run, getting to know what customers like (and don’t like..) and taking the time to make it special, and right for you.
Selections From The Off Shore Pier Menu:
- Homemade Clam Chowder/Manhattan or New England – Savory clams, fresh vegetables in homemade rich broths
- Seafood Platter – Lightly breaded fillet of Haddock, tender Scallops, plump Shrimp & strip Clams; served with tangy slaw and Shore fries
- Sea Scallop – Suculent, tender Sea Scallops broiled or fried to you liking
- Crab Cake – Homemade crab cakes made from real Alaskan King Crab with a family recipe
- Swordfish – A thick Swordfish steak, broiled and lightly seasoned
- Fried Calamari – Tender Rings and Tentacles lightly breaded and fired to perfection
- Haddock -Flakey, white Haddock filet, fried or broiled to your taste
- Tuna – Half pound of suculent, sushi grade tuna steak, gently broiled
- Catfish (Regular or Cajun) – Filets of catfish deep fried or broiled
- Jumbo Shrimp – 6 JUMBO prawn, hand breaded or broiled to perfection
- Trout – Fillet of trout broiled and lightly season, try it fried!
Alaskan King Crab – Over a pound of steamed King Crab legs, served with drawn butter