Ricardo and Armando Cerdeira opened Quinta Steakhouse in Pearl River in 2004. Culinary specialties range from mouthwatering Argentinian steaks and fresh seafood to Carne Alentejana, a Portuguese dish of roast pork tenderloin and little neck clams. During the week, there is a daily lunch prix fix special.
Selections from the Quinta Steakhouse Menu:
- Sexy Olives – house cured olives, garlic orange chili, olive oil
- Grilled Baby Octopus – served with piri-piri garlic sauce
- Pecan Roasted Brie – with a raspberry sauce
- Portuguese Caldo Verde – potato and kale soup with chorico
- Oven Roasted Beet Salad – with mesclun and Mandarin oranges
- Shrimp Al Ajillo – Shrimp in garlic sauce served with saffron sauce
- Shrimp Basquaise – Bacon wrapped, garlic, rosemary, lemon, mashed potato
- Paella Vallenciana – Roasted chicken on the bone, chorico, peppers, peas and saffron rice.
- Carne Alentejana – Pork loin and little neck clams, diced fried potato and mild paprika sauce
- Steaks – Hanger Steak, Filet Mignon, NY Strip Steak, Filet au poivre, Porterhouse
- Baby Back Ribs – Served with Quinta Barbecue Sauce and fresh cut French fries</li