At The Anchor you can quench your thirst with one of 20 tap lines of American Craft Brew. Sate your hunger with their special brand of American comfort food made fresh using local ingredients whenever humanly possible, like our beef burgers, which are local and grass-fed. Don’t fret, Veggies: There are plenty of meat-free options. Gluten-free stuff, too. Bonus: Kitchen open late EVERY NIGHT.
Delight your ears with live music provided nearly every night of the week. Stimulate your social skills with a drink from our full bar. Dine al fresco in our outside seating starting in the Spring. Bring the kids. That’s right, bring them. The Anchor is family-friendly.
Selections From The Anchor Menu:
- Hot Mess Fries – Hand cut French Fries with Bacon, Jalapenos, Root Beer Pulled Pork, Cheddar Jack Cheese and scallions served with Siracha Mayo
- Sweet n’ Spicy Kraken – Lightly battered and fried calamari served with sweet and spicy Thai chili sauce
- Duo Hummus Plate – Homemade roasted garlic hummus and roasted red pepper hummus served with pita carrots and celery
- Bruskie Ruskies – Potato & cheese perogies topped with ale braised onions and bacon served with sour cream
- Hormone and antibiotic free Yard Wings in 12 flavors
- French Onion Burger – Molten Swiss and Parmesan topped with onions from the soup and broth on the side for dipping
- Burning of Kingston Burger – Apocalyptic Buffalo sauce, fresh jalapenos, cheddar cheese and sauteed onions
- Rocky Balboa Burger – Philadelphia Cream Cheese, BBQ sauce and bacon
- The Wiltwyck Sandwich – Grilled hormone and antibiotic free chicken breast topped with avocado, bacon, cheddar cheese and mayo
- Root Beer Pulled Pork Sandwich – Seven hour slow cooked pulled pork topped with cheddar-jack cheese, coleslaw and sliced pickles
- Garden Wrap – Field greens, tomatoes, onions, avocado and garlic hummus
- Falafel Pita – Edamame falafel served in a pita with garlic hummus, field greens, tomato, onion, cucumber and tzatziki sauce
- Bratwurst and Perogi Plate – Ale braised bratwurst, cheddar potato perogi topped with onions and bacon, served with spicy brown mustard, sauerkraut and sour cream