The Corner offers a Mediterranean-inspired menu, using local ingredients and imported items. The bar presents an eclectic selection of wines and fresh-ingredient cocktails designed by Employees Only in NYC. Led by Devan Hasson, the bar celebrates inventive cocktails that highlight the seasons.
Chef Devon Gilroy creates an often-changing seasonal menu using locally-sourced meats, produce and dairy.
Hotel Tivoli and its accompanying farm-to-table restaurant The Corner is a century-old building situated in the historic town of Tivoli, New York. Owned by painters Brice and Helen Marden, the property is filled with an eclectic collection of furniture, lighting and art.
Selections From The Corner Menu:
- RAINBOW CARROTS, PICKLED, ROASTED AND RAW, MISO AND ROASTED GARLIC
- WINTER SALADS – BEET AND COCONUT, CABBAGE AND PECORINO, ROMANESCO AND ROMESCO
- LOBSTER AND SHRIMP DUMPLINGS, WHITE WINE, FENNEL AND SAFFRON
- CHICKEN TAGINE, GREEN OLIVES AND PRESERVED LEMON, CILANTRO AND COUS COUS
- NEW YORK STRIP STEAK, SUNCHOKE, CASTELFRANCO, CHIVE AND JUS32
- KINDERHOOK FARM BEEF BURGER, CARAMELIZED ONION, CHILI AIOLI, POTATO ROLL
- SQUASH AND ROOT VEGETABLE TAGINE, RAS EL HANOUT, CILANTRO
Selections From The Cocktail Menu:
- GAEA’S SPELL – BROOKLYN GIN, CHARTREUSE, ORANGE BLOSSOM, THYME
- FLOR DELICATA – VIDA MEZCAL, LAVENDER HONEY, DRY ORANGE CURAÇAO, LIME
- ROSEHILL – PISCO BAR SOL, ST GERMAIN, FRESH GINGER & APPLES
- THE QUEEN’S HIVE – TANQUERAY GIN, BÄRENJÄGER , ORANGE JUICE, APEROL
- GOLDEN ROCK – HENDRICKS GIN, CAPALETTI, LILLET, GRAND MARNIER