Kingston Candy Bar is a nostalgic sweets and Hudson Valley treats experience. It’s an old fashioned candy store and ice cream parlor with lots of homemade treats.
You can find nostalgic “penny” candy and Hudson Valley artisan sweets; Jane’s Homemade Ice Cream, Fruition Chocolate, Cashewtopia Vegan Gelato, small batch Pastries, Fudge, Cookies, Cupcakes and more. There’s a late night weekend savory menu with Applestone hot dogs, Fleisher’s beef burgers and Challah on the Hudson tangerine vanilla french toast. Specials change daily!
The Kingston Candy Bar is owned and operated by the Reeder family. Chef/mom CIA grad Diane Reeder creates all of the house made toppings and treats and when our youngest, Olivia, is not in school she will be happy to assist you in selecting your favorite treats!
Selections From The Kingston Candy Bar Menu:
- Classic chocolate chip; Buttery cookie dough packed with Semisweet and milk chocolate chips and chunks. Crisp on the edges and chewy in the center.
- Salted Caramel Popcorn; Our own recipe! Decadent buttered corn cookie with popped corn, caramel and topped with Malden salt.
- Triple Chocolate Threat: Our deepest darkest chocolatey-est cookie yet!
- Oatmeal Raisin: Whole grain oats, plump raisins, molasses and brown sugar.
- Soups made from scratch.
- Homemade Donuts – Our donuts are handmade, cut and fried fresh every day. Cinnamon sugar rings and Vanilla glazed donuts are standards. Additional toppings, frostings and fillings are made each day we make donuts,
- Schmearful – It’s a homemade NY style bagel in the form of a bun so we can STUFF IT! The stuffing changes often. A minimum order of 6 pieces for custom filled schmearfulls.
- Truffle cake sundae – A warm, intensely chocolate, gooey truffle cake, topped with a scoop of your favorite Jane’s Homemade ice cream, topped off with a drizzle of caramel or Tree Juice Maple syrup chocolate syrup. Incredibly rich, you should probably share it (but you won’t want to!)
- Sourdough Candy Pretzel Bites – Bite sized bits of crunchy sourdough pretzels drizzled, dipped and decorated with candy, sprinkles and sparkles!
- Happy Husband Bar – We start with a layer of buttery cookie crumb crust, studded with chocolate chips and M&m candies. Then we add a layer of our creamy dreamy peanut buttery filling and top it all with a layer of milk chocolate candy. Big enough to share (but you won’t want to!) This is our #1 selling signature item!
Candy From Your Childhood
Inside the Kingston Candy Bar you’ll find an assortment of over 300 varieties of candies; gummies, sours, chewy, nutty or chocolate, you are sure to find something to tickle your sweet tooth!