Red’s Restaurant has become synonymous with magnificent seafood and warm memories dating back to 1944. The nostalgic atmosphere and genuine staff make a visit to Reds an experience beyond dining out. Serving Lunch, Dinner, and Sunday Brunch year round, you can always count on a great meal and a familiar face at this local favorite. We pride ourselves on serving only the freshest seafood as well as offering many other meat and pasta dishes. Our extensive menu features one of the broadest assortments that you’ll find in one restaurant making it easy to say with confidence that Reds truly has something for every palate…including kids!
Reds Shrimp Cocktail is the number one selling appetizer to this day. Red Mays believed in providing quality fresh seafood, prepared simply to allow the true flavor of the seafood to come through. Today Red’s continues this tradition while also offering new, exciting and creative dishes.
Selections From The Red’s Restaurant Menu:
- CLASSIC RED’S SHRIMP COCKTAIL – succulent gulf shrimp with our tangy cocktail sauce. A 74-year Red’s tradition!
- RAW OR BAKED EAST COAST OYSTERS – Served raw on the half shell with peppadew mignonette, plain with cocktail sauce, or baked with herb butter and bacon.
- CRISPY DUMPLINGS – pan fried homemade short rib and goat cheese dumplings topped with bacon jalapeño aioli on a soy drizzled plate
- SCALLOPS WRAPPED IN BACON – four genuine channel sea scallops wrapped in bacon then baked and served on mushroom caps with honey dijon for dipping
- LOBSTER STEW – a true specialty of the house! Each stew is made to order with chunks of lobster meat, potato, celery and onion then served in a bread bowl
- BATTERED ASPARAGUS FRIES – drizzled with house made remoulade
- SMOKED SALMON CUBAN SANDWICH – locally smoked pepper-spiced salmon (Samaki, Port JErvis, NY) with dijon mustard cream cheese, sliced garlic pickles, thinly sliced camelized red onion, swiss cheese.
- GOURMET BURGER – half pound Iowa premium certified angus beef, custom blend of ground chuck, short rib and brisket char grilled, served on a toasted kaiser roll topped with 3 crispy chili garlic dynamite shrimp, smoked blue cheese, avocado and a single fried onion ring.
- MAINE LOBSTER ROLL – Our most popular sandwich! Chilled Maine lobster meat tossed with diced fresh cucumber, chopped scallion, and tarragon mayonnaise. Served on a brioche roll.
- HAWAIAN PORK BURGER – grilled all natural pork burger smothered in teriyaki sauce, topped with roasted yello peppers, grilled pineapple, and melted provolone cheese.
- ASIAN FUSION SEA BOWL – your choice of grilled Colossal Shrimp OR garlic and peppercorn rubbed Ahi Tuna with sliced avocado, steamed broccoli, roasted yellow pepper, fresh chive and Kogi street sauce.
RED’S SHELLFISH LINGUINE – shrimp, scallops, clams & Canadian Lobster tail with olive oil, garlic, and a touch of white wine over linguine –
- our most popular dish!
- BAKED STUFFED COLOSSAL SHRIMP – these tiger shrimp are the largest available at 4 ounces each! Each shrimp is individually peeled and baked stuffed with our homemade seafood stuffing. Served with drawn butter.
- STUFFED FLAT IRON STEAK – grilled flat iron steak stuffed with mushrooms and blue cheese, topped with port wine demiglaze. Served with our homemade mashed potatoes.
- LOBSTER TAIL – These 7oz Canadian cold water tails are some of the best we’ve found. Red’s is one of the only restaurants in the Hudson Valley offering these sweet and flavorful cold water tails.
- CHICKEN ALA RED’S
a tender breast of chicken dipped in an egg and parmesan cheese batter then sautéed and finished with a delicate lemon sherry wine sauce.