Scalia & Co Craft Kitchen & Bar and Bar is a casual Italian eatery with an upbeat attitude and is located in the heart of Monroe, NY.
The bar offers an extensive menu of hand crafted classic & signature cocktails made with fresh fruit & herbs. No less than nine imported and local craft brews on tap, and eight “guaranteed fresh” wines by the glass, quartino, or carafe.
The bar menu features fresh local oysters that are available every night. If you have a sweet tooth, try the homemade cannoli. The restaurant’s atmosphere is lively, upbeat and comfortable. It is great for lunch, dinner, meetings after work with colleagues for a drink, or a quick bite before a movie.
Scalia & Co. also offers private and corporate catering for all occasions.
Images from Scalia & Co Craft Kitchen & Bar
Selections from the Scalia & Co Craft Kitchen & Bar Menu:
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cappuccino Crunch Leige Waffles – Fresh bananas, nutella drizzle, homemade espresso whipped cream, chopped toasted hazelnuts.
- Bananarama Split Leige Waffles – Sliced bananas, vanilla gelato, fresh strawberries, chocolate sauce, homemade whipped cream, luxardo maraschino cherry.
- Pizza Carbonara – Italian fontina, smoked mozzarella, Nueskes bacon, caramelized onions, parmigiano reggiano, egg on top.
- Butter Browned French Toast – Cinnamon sugar dust, whipped vanilla butter, local maple syrup.
- Bronx Bomber Omelette – Homemade fennel sausage, mozzarella, pepperoni, roasted garlic, basil, pecorino, tomato sauce topping, fried potatoes.
- Chianti Poached Figs – Imported Mediterranean Figs poached in sweetened Chianti Wine.
- Mezzaluna Fritti – Deep fried, homemade mozzarella with a crunchy panko crust & tomato-basil dipping sauce.
- Formaggio Inferno – Oven baked local goat cheese, roasted garlic, savory tomato sauce, crisp crostini.
- Grilled Chicken Insalata Caprese – Grilled marinated chicken breast, baby arugula, homemade mozzarella, asiago, tomato caponata, roasted red peppers marinated artichoke hearts, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic-fig preserve.
- Balsamic Steak Salad – Classic insalata misto, flame grilled steak spiedini, oven roasted Portobello mushrooms, balsamic glaze.
- Truffle Cheeseburger – 8oz Custom Blend Burger, melted Italian Fontina, sautéed Portobello Mushrooms, organic arugula, truffle aioli.
- Funghi Pizza – Rosemary crust topped with smoked mozz, roasted portobello mushrooms, parmigiano reggiano, scallions & imported white truffle oil.
- Pizza Arrabbiata – Crushed Tomatoes, homemade mozzarella, pecorino romano, hot sopressata salami, and hot chile honey.
- Sonny Gee Pizza – Crushed tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, aged mozzarella, Pecorino Romano, shaved grana, Oregano, fresh basil, extra virgin olive oil.
- Fettuccine ala Bolognese – Homemade fresh fettuccine noodles with a 4-hour ragu of local beef, pork, veal, white wine & tomato. Finished with imported white truffle oil & Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Shrimp Parmigiana ala Moda – Crispy deep fried shrimp topped with a homemade manicotto, tomato basil sauce, pecorino romano & melted mozzarella cheese.
- Bistecche ala Griglia – Dry aged certified Angus Beef Steak, aged 21 days, grilled over an open fire. Served with garlic-herb butter & twice cooked fries.
- Fennel Crusted Salmon Fillet – Organic Scottish salmon with fennel-cracked Black-pepper crust, roasted tomato caponata, and Chef’s seasonal vegetable.
- Pollo Scalia – Crispy chicken cutlet topped with homemade smoked mozzarella, prosciutto di parma and ancho chile demi-glace. Served w/ arancini di riso.