Coals Grilled Pizzza creates pizza that is hand-stretched and grilled over an open flame to produce a crust that’s crisp yet tender. They are then topped with imported Italian cheese and tomatoes and a variety of fresh toppings.
unique specialties quickly earned the attention of local foodies and media critics. In the neighborhood, Coals became a second home to nearby hospital staff and medical students. Each evening, you can walk in to delicious scents of fresh ingredients or discuss the newest beer on tap with our knowledgeable, down to earth staff.
In 2012 we decided it was time to expand to the burgeoning food mecca that is Port Chester. We look forward to once again creating a neighborhood oasis where the surroundings are as inviting as the food.
The atmosphere at Coals Grilled Pizza is intentionally welcoming and comfortable, there is no sense of relaxation when it comes to our staunch commitment to bringing diners a reasonably priced menu filled with sophisticated flavors. We hope you join us and experience the wonderful things that can happen when dough meets grill.
Selections From The Coals Grilled Pizza Menu:
- margherita pizza – fresh mozzarella, tomato, pecorino, basil
- smokey joe pizza – fontinella, smoked mozzarella, tomato, pecorino, sweet coppa, red onion
- heaven scent pizza – aged provolone, fresh mozzarella, tomato, fresh garlic
- dean martin pizza – fontinella, fresh mozzarella, tomato, pepperoni, pecorino
- vegan pizza – hummus, red onion, spicy olive oil, arugula, grape tomatoes
- pure bliss pizza – fresh mozzarella, ricotta, tomato, basil pesto, pecorino
- rustic pizza – fontinella, fresh mozzarella, roasted mushrooms, truffle oil, grana padano and garlic
- must have pizza – fresh mozzarella, ricotta, grana padano, vincotto
- marlon pizza – fresh mozzarella, tomato, pecorino, arugula, roasted peppers, spicy oil
Beers On Tap At Coals Grilled Pizza</h2L
- Singlecut “Queens Lagerr” 5.4% Astoria, NY
- Maine “Mo” 6% Freeport, ME
- Kent Falls “I Am Table” 4.1% Kent, CT
- LIC Beer “Grizette” 4% Long Island City, NY
- Black Hog “SWAG” 4.7% Oxford, CT
- Breakside “Wanderlust IPA” 6.7% Portland, OR
- Bells “Oatsmobile” 4.3% Kalamazoo, MI
- Singlecut/Transmitter “Gose” 4.2% Astoria, NY
- Hill Farmstead “Conduct of Life” 5.0% Greensboro, VT
- Modern Times “Fortunate Islands” 5.0% San Diego, CA