J. Roccos Steakhouse and Speakeasy is located on the banks of the Esopus Creek in the beautiful Catskills mountains. The atmosphere is casual and during good weather, seating options include the dining room, a deck or picnic tables on the bank of the Esopus, as well as counter and bar seating. After dinner, enjoy a cigar and single malt scotch by our firepit.
Enjoy our famous smoked bar-b-que ribs, patiently smoked with hickory and cherry right here at Roccos.
Our burgers are Certified 100% Black Angus Monsters!
Selections from the J. Roccos Steakhouse & Speakeasy Menu:
- Battered Mozzarella Sticks – Handmade and Served with our House Marinara
- French Onion Soup – Our Home-made Recipe Served in a Crock with Cheese
- Bone-In Chicken Wings – Mild, Medium, Hot, BBQ or Hybrid Mix
- Prime Time – Our Delicious Prime Rib Sandwich Piled High on Garlic Toasted Bread – Served with Au Jus for Dipping and French Fries
- Cuban Sandwich – A Traditional Key West Favorite! Roast Pork, Ham, Swiss, Pickles and Spicy Mustard served with French Fries and Coleslaw
- Vegetarian Black Bean Burrito – Black Beans, Garden Vegetables and Rice Wrapped in a Tortilla and Served with Sour CreamVegetarian Black Bean Burrito $12 Black Beans, Garden Vegetables and Rice Wrapped in a Tortilla and Served with Sour Cream
- The Desperado Burger – Chili, Jalapeños and Cheddar Cheese
- The Walking Dead Burger – Double Burger Mess (Not for the Faint of Heart) Everything but the Kitchen Sink!
- Fish and Chips – Hand Battered Cod Served with Fries and our Homemade Cole Slaw
- Roccos Famous Smoked Bar-b-que Ribs – Patiently Smoked with Hickory and Cherry Right Here at Roccos
- New York Strip Steak – Cut to Order and Charbroiled
- Pan-Seared Catfish – Lightly Seasoned, Dusted with Flour, Pan-seared in Olive Oil. Served with Honey Mustard Jalapeño Sauce
- Cuban Skirt Steak – Marinated in Cuban Mojo Served over Black Beans and Rice with Plantains