J. Roccos Steakhouse & Speakeasy is located on the banks of the Esopus Creek in the beautiful Catskills mountains. The atmosphere is casual and during good weather, seating options include the dining room, a deck or picnic tables on the bank of the Esopus, as well as counter and bar seating. After dinner, enjoy a cigar and single malt scotch by our firepit.
Enjoy our famous smoked bar-b-que ribs, patiently smoked with hickory and cherry right here at Roccos. Our burgers are Certified 100% Black Angus Monsters!
Selections from the J. Roccos Steakhouse & Speakeasy Menu:
- Battered Mozzarella Sticks – Handmade and Served with our House Marinara
- French Onion Soup – Our Home-made Recipe Served in a Crock with Cheese
- Bone-In Chicken Wings – Mild, Medium, Hot, BBQ or Hybrid Mix
- Prime Time – Our Delicious Prime Rib Sandwich Piled High on Garlic Toasted Bread – Served with Au Jus for Dipping and French Fries
- Cuban Sandwich – A Traditional Key West Favorite! Roast Pork, Ham, Swiss, Pickles and Spicy Mustard served with French Fries and Coleslaw
- Vegetarian Black Bean Burrito – Black Beans, Garden Vegetables and Rice Wrapped in a Tortilla and Served with Sour CreamVegetarian Black Bean Burrito $12 Black Beans, Garden Vegetables and Rice Wrapped in a Tortilla and Served with Sour Cream
- The Desperado Burger – Chili, Jalapeños and Cheddar Cheese
- The Walking Dead Burger – Double Burger Mess (Not for the Faint of Heart) Everything but the Kitchen Sink!
- Fish and Chips – Hand Battered Cod Served with Fries and our Homemade Cole Slaw
- J. Roccos Steakhouse Famous Smoked Bar-b-que Ribs – Patiently Smoked with Hickory and Cherry Right Here at Roccos
- New York Strip Steak – Cut to Order and Charbroiled
- Pan-Seared Catfish – Lightly Seasoned, Dusted with Flour, Pan-seared in Olive Oil. Served with Honey Mustard Jalapeño Sauce
- Cuban Skirt Steak – Marinated in Cuban Mojo Served over Black Beans and Rice with Plantains