Hudson Hil’s Cafe & Market in historic Cold Spring, is a full breakfast and lunch cafe featuring fresh, local organic ingredients from Hudson Valley farms.
Hudson Hil’s Market offers a select assortment of fresh organic and gourmet foods ready to pick up or made-to-order. The bakery menu includes cakes, pies, tarts, quiches, cookies, muffins and scones. They also sell goat’s milk and other cheeses and homemade dips. Pick up some pancake mix, organic maple syrup, raw natural honey and a tin of pomegranate oolong tea and you’re set for a cozy morning in the Hudson Highlands. They will also pack you a Hikers’ Lunch Box for midday.
The Market offers a selection of New York cheeses, fresh baked goods, local grass-fed beef, homemade jams and jellies and a cup of coffee or tea. Hudson Hil’s Cafe & Market also prepare specialty items for picnics, hikes, luncheons, gift baskets, birthdays and more.
Selections from the Hudson Hil’s Cafe & Market:
- Farm Fresh Eggs – Two Feather Ridge Farm eggs any way you like with a side of country potatoes and your choice of bacon or Quaker Creek breakfast sausage and choice of toast.
- Frittata – Farm eggs with prosciutto, artichoke hearts, tomatoes and fontina cheese. Served with country potatoes & toast.
- Hudson Hil’s Sheared Eggs – A bed of wilted tri-colored swiss chard and roasted wild mushrooms topped with two farm fresh sheared eggs finished with fontina cheese. Served with country potatoes and your choice of toast.
- Graviax and Eggs – House cured salmon sliced thin and served with red onions and capers. Served with two scrambled eggs, cream cheese and mini bagel.
- Chocolate Babka French Toast – Three slices of house-made chocolate cinnamon babka bread made into French toast, topped with chocolate sauce, fresh strawberries and an expresso cream cream.
- Farm Fresh Burger – Hudson Valley grass fed beef with choice of cheese and side of lettuce, tomato, and onion. Add bacon, grilled onion, or mushrooms
- Black Bean Burger & Corn Tortillas – House-made vegan black bean patty. Served with two soft corn tortillas, guacamole, and salsa.
- Hudson Hil’s Grilled Cheese – Thinly sliced granny smith apple, house-made fig paste and Gouda cheese grilled on rustic European bread.
- Salmon BLT – Grilled salmon filet, bacon, fresh spinach, tomato, and avocado with a tarragon aioli on a roll.
- Salmon Salad – Salmon cakes made from fresh salmon, dill and capers served on a bed of mixed organic greens with Champagne vinaigrette. Topped with shoe string potatoes, and served with a tarragon aioli.